I figured that S'mores go with camping which goes with summer, so I better give you this cake recipe before summer is over! It's yummy and it's not too difficult - thanks to Betty Crocker!
I would love it if you found something or wrote something chocolate-related (recipes, ideas, pictures, thoughts, poems, etc.) and linked up here today with Mr. Linky. It's good to share the chocolate...
1 package yellow cake mix
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (14 squares if you crush them yourself)
1-1/4 cups water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 jar (16-17 oz.) hot fudge or chocolate topping
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 13x9 in. pan.
2. In large bowl, beat cake mix, cracker crumbs, water, oil, and eggs with electric mixer on low for 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
3. Reserve 1/4 cup hot fudge topping. Drop remaining hot fudge topping by generous tablespoonfuls randomly in 12 to 14 mounds onto batter in pan.
4. Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Cool 15 minutes.
5. Spoon teaspoonfuls of marshmallow creme onto warm cake; carefully spread with knife dipped in hot water. Drop small dollops of reserved hot fudge topping randomly over marshmallow creme. Swirl topping through marshmallow creme with knife for marbled design. Cool 2 hours. Store uncovered at room temp. (Once cut, store cake in pan, uncovered, with plastic wrap pressed against cut sides.)
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Stir 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour into dry cake mix. Increase water to 1/1/2 cups; decrease oil to 2 tablespoons. Bake 43-48 minutes.
Yum! I'm getting hungry now. Hope you like it! Don't forget to link up your chocolate posts!