I am very busy helping my Dad move with not much time to blog, so no fabulous well-thought out posts here! How about we just jump all over the place with random thoughts?
- Saw a lady while out and about that made me decide to give you a fashion caution: lavender is in this season, but you may want to resist the temptation to add lavender twill pants to the outfit that already has a lavender suede jacket, lavender sparkly sandals, lavender jewelry, and lavender eyeshadow. That is just a suggestion of course - the final decision is yours! :)
- I do not like to be cold. I do not like to live in snow. The forecast here in MT while I'm here the next couple of days is rain and SNOW with a high of around 40 degrees. Feeling very thankful for my last-minute decision to bring a wool coat.
- My sister (you can read a little about her here) will be in the Special Olympics this week and I will actually get to go watch! I look forward to watching her compete in swimming and bowling!
- I have not had any time to shop and not sure that I will get any! It is a bummer as I planned to take advantage of this lovely state with no sales tax.
- I have been drinking way too many fancy coffee drinks in order to keep myself pumped up to continue moving stuff and cleaning. I will have a very hard time weaning myself when I get back home!
- I am very behind in reading blogs - I will try and stop by as I have time. I feel very bad when I don't have time to read and comment on my fabulous friends' blogs!
- My son was given 2 $5 Starbucks cards recently. He decided to give me one of them for my birthday - sweet, huh? I used it the other day - it had a balance of $1; it was the card he had already used. Accidental or on purpose? You be the judge!
- I am out of randomness now. Add your own here! :)
Have a blessed Thursday friends!