In no particular order...
*Added notes in March 2010.
1. I am afraid of heights.
2. I am also afraid of spiders.
3. I lettered in Speech in highschool - yes, it's true.
4. I have a degree in Finance.
5. I love my family!
6. I enjoy pretty tea things and love getting and giving them as gifts.
7. I collect refrigerator magnets that show locations (cities, states, countries, parks, etc.).
8. I love blogging!!!
9. I love it when you comment on my blog!
10. I was born and raised in Montana.
11. I have 2 sisters.
12. I have 1 fabulous son.
13. I want to lose weight and keep struggling with it.
*I blog about it at Stop Eating All The Chocolates.
14. I love the Lord!
15. My Bible is the NKJ version.
16. I love my friends!
17. I am happy to be a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom)!
18. I have only had 1 professional pedicure. (I can hear your gasps...)
19. I like to try new recipes.
20. I love to look at cookbooks and have to hold back from buying more and more of them.
21. I...must...watch...the...TV...show...LOST. There, I admitted it.
*Which is now on the final season!
22. I have an extremely serious sweet tooth...
23. ...And yet the dentist says that my teeth are boring 'cause nothing bad is happening.
24. I sold Avon for 4 years.
25. I love dark chocolate!
26. Both my Mother and Stepmother have passed away.
27. My birthstone is a diamond - Woo Hoo!
28. I like to shop at thrift stores.
29. I wear a size 6 shoe - actually, I wear two of them.
30. I won't tell you what size clothing I wear.
31. I like to wear jeans.
32. I used to be a bank manager.
33. I have never been to Mexico...
34. Or Europe...
35. Or any other country except Canada.
36. I am an oldest child.
37. I struggle with keeping my house clean.
38. I do not own diamond earrings...
39. Or a diamond bracelet...
40. Or a diamond necklace...
41. And don't really care!
42. I played the clarinet in grade school and middle school.
43. I also played the sax in middle school.
44. I can't remember how to play either one of those instruments.
45. I attended my 20 year class reunion!
46. I still like 80's music.
47. I like contemporary Christian music - though not all of it.
48. I like to drink tea.
49. I like to drink fancy coffee drinks.
50. I love milk chocolate! - Oooohhh - halfway through!
51. I like to drink diet sodas, but am trying to cut back.
*Stopped drinking them in January! Only have occasionally if eating out.
52. I used to live in a state that calls it "pop" instead of "soda."
53. I had Mono when I was 17.
54. My favorite pie is coconut cream. Yum!
55. I have crocheted 1 afghan and have started another.
56. I haven't worked on that afghan in a couple of years or more.
57. I didn't know this list would be so difficult to do.
58. I am extremely far behind on scrapbooking.
59. My favorite flowers are daisies.
60. I have a goofy sense of humor.
61. I once helped change the sparkplugs on my Dad's car.
62. I have moved 12 times in the last 20 years.
63. I plan to stay put in our current house and have been there 2-1/2 years.
*Now we've been here for 4 years!!
64. I have to wear a watch or I don't feel right.
65. I prefer public restrooms that have tissue toilet seat covers. :)
*You can read about that here.
66. I like to play piano though my skill level is low.
67. I am a good dessert-maker (and eater, ha ha!).
68. My favorite color is red.
69. I have been married to my wonderful hubby for almost 16 years.
*Almost 18 years now!!
70. I met my husband at JC Penney - in the Men's Department!
71. I walked a full marathon in June 2000.
72. I like public speaking, but don't do it too often.
73. My pet peeve is poor customer service.
74. I really really like sunshine.
75. I love white chocolate!
76. My only broken bone was my elbow when I was 5.
77. I like to write simple rhyming poems.
78. My favorite chain restaurants are: Tahoe Joe's, Macaroni Grill, Mimi's, and Chipotle.
79. My favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and Christmas.
80. At Starbucks, I usually order a Skinny Hazelnut Latte (sometimes hot, sometimes iced) or a Caramel Frappuccino Light, Double-Blended.
*I'm now trying to mostly avoid artificial sweeteners and drink whole milk rather than skim, so I don't get "skinny" or "light" much anymore.
81. I love to go camping!
82. I like to play cards.
83. I had asthma and was regularly hospitalized for pneumonia when I was a kid.
84. I had my tonsils taken out when I was in first grade.
85. I stay up way too late at night.
86. I have a terrible time getting up in the morning!
87. I was very bossy when I was a kid (I'm not now...right??).
88. I have to use some sort of planner to keep track of my schedule.
89. I have discovered that I am not a fan of dog drool marks on the floor.
90. I need to pray more.
91. I don't call my family and friends often enough.
92. I am very sleepy right now.
93. I like BLT sandwiches.
94. I don't just love chocolate - I love caramel, too!
95. I started my blog in April 2008.
96. I like to look at snow, but don't like to live in it.
97. I like to use Nutella instead of chocolate bars on my S'Mores.
98. I enjoy all the new blogging friends I've made!
99. I am so thankful to the Lord for the many blessings He has given me.
100. I love chocolate!
Fascinating, wasn't it? :)