My friend Alicia at Confessions of a Snowflake did a list of 10 things she loved and I decided to play along. She assigned me the letter D.
1. Devotion time for reading the Bible and other Christian books
2. Darling hubby and son :)
4. Dark chocolate (you knew that was coming)
5. Double Chocolate Walnut Biscotti
7. Drinking tea and lattes
8. Double-blended Caramel Frappuccino (yes, I really ask for it double-blended so I don't get ice chunks)
9. Drafting blog posts
10. Dry humor (and all other kinds - LOL!)
Making that list was harder than I thought! Do you want to play along? Just let me know in the comments and I will assign you a letter - I promise I won't give you X or Z!
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Enter my chocolatey giveaway if you haven't yet!
Don't forget - tomorrow (Friday) is Would You Like Chocolate With That? where I have a post about chocolate and you get to link up your old or new chocolate-themed posts! You can find more info here or look at last week. See you tomorrow!