Yes I know Valentine's Day is over and I hope you all had a lovely one as I did! But I can't help wondering who declared that roses and diamonds are the only way to express romance? I am not opposed to them mind you, but would rather get them some other time of year for no particular reason and even then they're really not at the top of my list of gifts to receive.
Here are 10 things that I think are much more romantic!
1. A lunch or coffee date.
2. A homemade latte in bed to start my morning.
3. An unexpected kiss.
4. Pile of dishes washed for me after cooking a big dinner.
5. Pile of laundry folded and put away for me.
6. Holding hands.
7. Chocolate, but just a little bit.
8. Thrift store shopping together.
9. An unexpected fancy coffee drink brought home for me.
10. Control of TV remote for at least an hour.
What do you think? Are flowers and jewelry your favorite romantic items or does your list look more like mine?
Have a lovely day friends!