My friend Mel at A Box of Chocolates tagged me for this 8 meme, and I finally had the chance to play along. It's been a while since I've done anything like it, so here I go...
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Summer Break - it's almost here -Woo Hoo!
2. Losing some weight with WW
3. My son's 10th b-day this summer
4. Coffee & tea with friends
6. Chocolate - must make it work with #2
7. Montana trip
8. Camping - I hope!
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Volunteered at son's school
2. Had McD's salad and iced coffee for lunch
3. Video taped hubby vacuuming the dog!
6. Had leftover Memorial Day food for dinner
7. Made plans with friends
8. Stayed up too late
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Lose weight quickly!
2. Go on a cruise
3. Earn money through blogging
4. Be crafty
5. Be more consistent with Bible reading
6. Get organized
7. Attend Blissdom 10 (a blogging conference)
8. Play the piano better
8 Shows I Watch
(Disclaimer: I don't watch every episode of these shows with the exception of LOST and that won't be on again until next year. Sigh.)
1. Amazing Race
3. American Idol
4. The Office
5. Forensic Files
6. The Tonight Show
7. Dancing With The Stars
8. Nothing else I can think of that I regularly watch - no cable now
8 Bloggers Tagged
(These are all newer blogging friends!)
1. Lisa from Living Upward
2. Melissa from Frugal Creativity
3. Beth from Tea and Thee
4. Jessie from Muthering Heights
5. Jen from Many Blessings Equals Busy Life
6. Ginger from Here's My Cup Lord
7. Jendi from Jendi's Journal
8. Auntie E from At Home With Auntie E
There you have it - just what you wanted to know, right? Have you already done this meme? If you're not on the list of tagged bloggers and want to participate - don't feel left out! Go ahead and do it and let me know so I can come read all about you!
Have a blessed Thursday!